Our center of knowledge will afford you the opportunity to experience first hand our extensive range of solutions to low energy, healthy construction.
• Proving that traditional builds can be ultra-low energy builds specializing in major renovations in bespoke one off houses
• Quality contractors, working with a tried and trusted team of subcontractors
• With experience in houses complete to A rated standard combining low energy and high quality finish
Why an A-rated home?
• For a lifetime of savings on your energy bills
• Higher resale value
• Healthier home environment – even warmth & ventilation
• Frost proof – minimal chance of pipes bursting or water cut-off due to extreme weather conditions
• Reduction in harmful emissions
• Benefits the environment and the economy
What’s a BER Certificate?
Building Energy Rating (BER) is a system which grades properties from A down to G by the amount of energy they consume. A1 is the most efficient rating. A BER certificate is based on an assessment by a trained and registered BER assessor who will take many factors into consideration: An A-rated BER Certificate assures buyers of high energy efficiency and financial savings over a lifetime.